Our Board of Directors

The Baptist Standard Publishing Board of Directors reflect the organization's varied Baptist constituencies and provide solid oversight and wise counsel to our staff. The Baptist General Convention of Texas elects 75 percent of the board, and the board itself elects the remaining 25 percent.


Current Board members:

Jay Abernathy — Associate Pastor at First Baptist Church in Lubbock, Texas.

Jon Mark Beilue — Veteran journalist and columnist for the Amarillo Globe-News; member of First Baptist Church in Amarillo, Texas

Linda Bell — Administrator at the BellGroup Inc. insurance agency; member of Wilshire Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas

Eric Black — Pastor of First Baptist Church in Covington, Texas

Darrell Dunton — Chief creative officer and founding partner of Admarc, an advertising/marketing/brand development company; member of First Baptist Church in Midland, Texas

Kurt Knapton — Member of First Baptist Church in Arlington, Texas

Teresa Martinez — Director of Learning Resources at Baptist University of the Américas in San Antonio, Texas

Kim Moore — Founder and owner of Business Financial Group; attends Woodland Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas

Robert Morales — Development Officer for Buckner International in San Angelo, Texas

Joseph Parker — Pastor of David Chapel Missionary Baptist Church and an attorney in Austin, Texas

Meredith Pinson-Creasey — Photographer; member of South Main Baptist Church in Houston, Texas

Katy Pritchard — Member of Wilshire Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas

Taylor Sandlin — Pastor of Southland Baptist Church in San Angelo, Texas

Sonya Stevenson — Executive Director of The Fort Bend Church in Sugar Land, Texas

Meredith Stone — Director of ministry guidance and instructor of Christian ministry and scripture at Hardin-Simmons University's Logsdon School of Theology; member of First Baptist Church in Abilene, Texas

Gordon Wilkerson — President/broker at Wilkerson Properties; member of First Baptist Church in Lubbock, Texas

Connect with the Baptist Standard

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Google+

More News

Design & Development by Toolbox Studios